Does a HydraFacial Really Work?
HydraFacial is one of the most popular skin treatments carried out in the US and across the globe. This patented process takes around 30 minutes to perform and has no side effects.
Does a HydraFacial Really Work?
HydraFacial is one of the most popular skin treatments carried out in the US and across the globe. This patented process takes around 30 minutes to perform and has no side effects. It’s also suitable for most people, no matter what their age, complexion, or skin issues.
However, the big question is… Does it really work?
Read on to discover the lowdown on this popular treatment and the benefits you can expect if you decide to take the plunge.
All About HydraFacial Treatment
- What is a HydraFacial?
- HydraFacial Benefits
- The HydraFacial Company: who’s behind the name?
What is a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is an advanced skin treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates through an intense infusion of powerful antioxidants and serums. The process has been patented and is carried out using a special wand that uses vortex technology. In layman’s terms, this means that a clever device is moved across the skin, drawing out any debris trapped within the pores, exfoliating the surface, and providing a deep moisturizing treatment that provides instantaneous results.
Unlike other treatments, such as chemical peels or microdermabrasion, a HydraFacial causes no discomfort or side effects. This means that there’s no need for any downtime following the process—many people find it the perfect facial to have prior to a special event, such as a wedding.
There are many benefits to having a HydraFacial. The main ones can be thought of as follows:
- Dramatic rejuvenation effect: Skin appears smoother, plumper, and more even.
- Results are instantaneous: You’ll see the difference immediately.
- Discomfort-free: The sensation is similar to having a light massage.
- No aftereffects: Unlike other intensive facial treatments, there are no side effects such as reddening or peeling.
- Only takes 30 mins: Making it truly a lunchtime spa appointment.
- You see the dirt that’s removed: Because the debris is collected into a container on the vacuum wand, it can be quite therapeutic to see exactly how much has been removed!
- Suitable for most people: A HydraFacial can be done at any age, for all complexions, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Add on treatments to target specific issues: Including pimples, blackheads, acne scars, deep lines, wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines.
HydraFacial Company: who’s behind the name?
The HydraFacial Company is behind the patented technology. They started in 1997 with the aim of providing an exceptional skincare treatment that would be suitable for everyone and that brought about visibly noticeable results. HydraFacial is a protected name, and the company is credited with being a pioneer in the technique of Hydradermabrasion (a name that is also used to describe the treatment).
Founded by skin care and medical consultant, Bill Cohen, in 2020 the company was sold to AbbVie Inc. The HQ of the company is based in Long Beach, California.
Ready to Experience the HydraFacial Benefits? Contact Bayou City Dermatology Today
At Bayou City, we offer the ultimate HydraFacial treatment. As well as the basic 30-minute process, we also provide an in-depth analysis of your skin and advise any other associated treatments that might be beneficial if carried out at the same time.
Because we’re a clinical dermatology center, our clinicians offer medical-grade consultations to treat even the most severe of skin conditions. In many cases, a HydraFacial can be carried out as an element of a wider range of treatments.
Whether this is the case for you, or you simply want to experience for yourself the wondrous effects a HydraFacial can have on virtually everyone’s skin, Bayou City has the right solution for you.
Visit https://www.bayoucitydermatology.com/cosmetic/hydrafacial to find out more.