The Best Non-Surgical Facelift Options
When it comes to non-surgical facelift enhancements, no one does it better than Bayou City Dermatology.
There’s no stopping the inevitable march of time… Or is there? When it comes to your precious looks, then there are plenty of ways that a talented medical professional can help.
It used to be the case that the only way to remove fine lines, wrinkles, and deeper etched signs of aging was through invasive surgery. Today, thankfully, this isn’t the case. There are plenty of non and minimally invasive procedures that don’t involve a scalpel.
The following looks at the best of them.
From Fillers to Tightening: The Wide Choice of Non-Surgical Facelift Options
- Dermal fillers and injectables
- Peels, microneedling, laser, & microdermabrasion
Dermal fillers and injectables
The popularity of dermal fillers and injectables has increased tenfold over recent years. This is with good reason—expertly placed products can have an excellent effect and last for many months.
Botox, Dysport, Juvéderm, Sculptra… There are multiple different brands on the market, each offering slightly different benefits. A talented practitioner can use one or more types to improve the look of:
- Skin tone
- Skin texture
- Loss of facial volume
- Fine lines
- Deep creases
Some of the greatest advantages of fillers and injectables include the almost instant results (that increase over the weeks and months), no downtime, few after-effects, and longevity. The best treatments can last for months—even extending into years, in some cases. However, most results begin to fade after around the six-month mark, but repeat treatments will ensure the results continue.
Peels, microneedling, laser, & microdermabrasion
One of the biggest signs of aging is that the skin loses its natural tightness over time. Happily, this can also be targeted without the expense and extended recovery time of a surgical procedure.
Some of the best therapies include:
- Ultherapy: This uses ultrasound to target the deeper layers of skin. This helps shore up the underlying structures and can be very successful when used around the chin, cheeks, and beneath the eyes.
- Microneedling: A special roller containing tiny needles is rolled over the skin, delivering heat and energy to the deeper structures. This stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. Over the next few days and weeks, these important skin structure products help promote a firmer look. It also improves the texture and appearance, as well as helping reduce any scarring.
- Laser resurfacing: There are different types of laser resurfacing processes. Those that promote the production of collagen and elastin and those that do the same and also remove the top layer of skin. Both can be very effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, helping with sun-damaged areas, creating an even skin tone, and improving the skin’s texture.
- Chemical peels: These come in three types—light, medium, and deep. Light peels are most commonly used and are excellent at improving the texture of the skin, targeting pigment problems and skin tone, as well effectively reducing acne scars.
- Microdermabrasion: This is an extensive exfoliation that can be highly effective for issues, such as age spots, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and hyperpigmentation.
The key to a great non-surgical facelift is to partner with a practitioner who not only has experience in the treatments, but also has a deep understanding of the structure of the skin, the aging process, and the network of nerves and blood vessels that serve the skin. In other words—a clinical professional who has undertaken years of study and specialized in the skin.
Only doctors who’ve undertaken extensive training can provide such a dedicated service. While their services might be a little dearer than a lesser-qualified technician, their enhanced abilities will bring better results as well as last for weeks, months, and probably years longer…
Get the Best Non-Surgical Facelift Options at Bayou City Dermatology
When it comes to non-surgical facelift enhancements, no one does it better than Bayou City Dermatology. Our medically-led team works with you to determine what will work best to transform your skin and reverse the signs of aging.
Don’t entrust your beautiful looks to anyone other than the experts. Head to https://www.bayoucitydermatology.com/services to find out more and call our team today for a confidential consultation.